Frequently Asked Questions
What Insurance does WINGS accept?
We are in Network and accept the following:
- BCBS Private and PMAP
- HealthPartners Private and PMAP
- South Country Health Alliance
- Preferred One
- IM Care
- MA/Minnesota Behavioral Health Funds
- Can I have tobacco products while at WINGS?
No! You cannot have tobacco even if you are 18! We have a school on our grounds and must follow the MN State law that, there is NO SMOKING anywhere on school grounds. Visitors must leave WINGS property if they wish to smoke.
- Can I have my cell phone while at WINGS?
No. Cell phone are not allowed during your stay. Client will get phone call Privileges while at WINGS, all calls are made from the facilities phones.
- What is the average length of stay at WINGS?
We do not have a set length of stay. However, our average stay is between 60-90 days.
- Can I visit my child while at WINGS?
Yes, we have family visitation on Sundays.
- Will I earn school credits while at WINGS?
Yes, Clients go to school Monday - Friday from 7:30 - 2:00 and will earn credit hours while you are in school.
- Can I keep by body piercing?
- What if I have court while at WINGS.